Friday, March 4, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 4.

Day 4. Style 31. Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.

I said upfront I wasn't doing pictures of myself.  So there.  Plus I'm still losing baby weight, so there is no such thing as my current favorite outfit.  Getting dressed everyday is stressful and demoralizing.  I'm getting close, though, and can finally wear my old suit pants again.  That's been hugely helpful on weekdays.  Summer is coming quickly, though, and very hard to get through gracefully without my old clothes fitting well.

So instead, I'm going to post you some things I've, uh, acquired recently in anticipation of finally wearing NORMAL clothes this summer.  Yay! 

Kayce Hughes Green Tile Print Tunic
 
J. Crew Stripe Drawstring Dress

Boden Jersey Top Dress
  
J. Crew Cotton Cady Aveline dress

Boden Stripey Tunic

Cute?  Me thinky.  I'm pretty heavy on these three retailers, mostly because I can get clothes for the kids and myself in one fell swoop.  Very simplifying.  Very excited for warmer weather.  Now I just need to indulge my fantasy of spending the entire summer at the beach.  Hubbie says I'm crazy.  I say he doesn't have to come.  And a job that gives me three months of leave is a good life/career goal.

I just realized my computer is fried and I won't be able to post this weekend.  So I'm going to liberally reinterpret the 31 day blog challenge to include only weekdays.  If I manage to do some writing this weekend, I'll try to update it retroactively so I can still finish in March.

No comments: