Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This makes me feel stupid

I just bought one of these. Because I was getting tired of buying ridculous numbers of swim diapers for Lion. And since Monkey is doing "pre-team" (when you're too little for the real swim team - adorable, I know), everyone will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer. Except me, of course. I'll be working. See yesterday's post about wanting to be my kids' nanny.

Back to the point. It came in the mail yesterday - super fast shipping as always, courtesy of diapers.com, and I have no idea what to do with it. Do it go over a regular diaper? Stand alone? Serve as a swim trunk? Go under a swim suit?

I got nothing. Anyone know how to use this?




















Seriously, people, I have master's degree from a top tier university, but I'm stumped. Maybe if I'd gone for the PhD?










1 comment:

Andrea said...

:-) If it has a soft lined interior it is used as the swim diaper and doesn't need anything additional. If it doesn't have a lined interior you need a liner for it...

You make me laugh!